FREE 30 Day Trial – Automate Recurring Invoice Payments with Seamless Quickbooks Integration
Key Features and Benefits
- Accept ACH or Credit Card Payments Online
o ACH payments save the business credit card fees & reduces customer debt
o Compatible with most credit card merchant accounts including Intuit
o Auto/Recurring ACH & Credit Card payments – setup by business or payer
o Customers can pay w/o an account by entering invoice # from link on your website
o Add surcharges
o Allow credit card payments per customer
o Setup installment plans
o Mobile payment version for the payer
- Auto Sync with QuickBooks
o No need to “send” invoices, B&P sends automatically
o Payments automatically applied to invoices and moved to un-deposited funds
o Payments applied to jobs with unique payer account login option
o Built-in setup to existing QB Intuit Merchant accounts
o Bank deposit is total invoice amount – transaction fees deducted at month end
o Add new customers and payments in B&P, sync to QB w/o needing an invoice first
o Easy set-up wizard and user-friendly screens
o Branded as the business – emails, customer portal, custom messaging
o Customer Invitation letters: print, email, customize
o Automatic payment reminder emails
o Credit card expiration reminder emails sent automatically
o Free remote access via web for staff to access client A/R (w/no access to QB)
o Accept payments over the phone
o Attach supporting pdf documentation with invoices
o Clean, easy to use, branded as the business
o Up to 36 months of history – view all invoices, payments and credit memos
o Access to all payment types: cash, checks, online, phone
o Thank you email sent to customer after payment
o If customer’s account entered by customer; business doesn’t collect or see
o Up to 3 customer email addresses
o Knowledgeable and responsive USA customer service team
o Priority given to all enhancement requests
o Payer applies payment or partial payments to specific invoices – no errors applying wrong invoice
o View deposits for cash flow purposes w/out access to QB o Month to month contract, business can cancel at any time o “Easy Invoice” version for non-QB users
We have been using HostGator since 1997 as our web server hosting provider. If you have a WordPress website or blog, you may want to take advantage of their optimized hosting package for WordPress website. Cloud based and 2-3 time faster than the overly advertised retail web hosting companies you see advertised on TV.
Right now they are running a promotional special for WordPress hosting.
If you are in need of a low cost, high quality wordpress hosting solution, you can’t find a better one than HostGator!
If you think your PC has been slowing down, maybe its time for a free diagnostic computer health scan to give you some idea of just what is going on. RegCure PRO is now out and they are offering a free online diagnostic scan. You can feel confident by the way because ParetoLogic is a certified Microsoft Partner. RegCure PRO is fully automated to help you get your PC back up to the speeds you fully expected from it when you purchased it! It cleans up old files and registry errors that significantly slow your PC down over time.
There have been excellent reviews on this particular software so we thought you would like to know that it is now released. The following excerpt below from ParetoLogic, a Microsoft software partner, explains some new features of this excellent PC speed optimizer utility. Its simple and easy to install and run. The free demo below will let you know if there are issues with your PC that need clean up. The software is fully automated to fix those issues for you with one click. No computer knowledge is needed to run it! (This software will NOT run on an Apple PC… it is designed for Microsoft Windows users only…)
RegCure Pro Has Arrived!
Upgrade to RegCure Pro today and make your computer faster and more stable
|Like RegCure, RegCure Pro is an easy-to-use way to boost your computer’s speed and performance. Featuring a suite of performance-enhancing tools, RegCure Pro thoroughly cleans your computer’s registry – and a whole lot more:|
– Removes viruses and spyware
– Sweeps away confidential information and unwanted files
– Optimizes your computer’s memory
– Manages the hidden processes on your PC
– Fixes system errors and crashes
The best way to upgrade to RegCure Pro is with a free scan. This will help you determine the health level of your computer. After a scan, with just a click of a button, you can upgrade to RegCure Pro and get your PC back to running like new!
Upgrade to Regcure Pro now
Upgrade to RegCure Pro
|Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.|
Instant notification if your website ever goes down!
Here is an excellent service which monitors the uptime and downtime of any website or Facebook page. It will notify you if your Facebook page or website goess down for any reason! They even have a FREE version you can use!
The monitoring service will let you know immediately if your website is down by sending you an SMS Text Message directly to your iPhone or smart phone. There is even a test link you can use on their home page to test your own website link or Facebook for viewing connection speed! Certainly worth exploring if you depend on daily visitors to your website!
The best way to use this is to set a unique ringtone on your iPhone and you will be notified INSTANTLY if your website should go down for any reason. Check it out…
Be the first to know when your website goes DOWN.
- Monitor your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Receive downtime alerts by email, SMS and push.
- Keep track of uptime & performance of your website.
- Show uptime reports on your website to increase sales.
We monitor your websites and servers from a network of 16 worldwide monitoring stations.
Improved Mobile Computing between Apple iPad iPhone and Microsoft Software
So you received a new iPad or iPhone as a gift. You’ve spent a good portion of your time playing with it, loading up all sorts of wonderful aps from the Apple App Store, and guess what, you really love it!. You might even have taught yourself how to sync all your devices using iCloud! Life is good… right? Well so you thought, at least until you tried to figure out how to use some of your most important Microsoft Office applications while traveling.
You painfully discover that if you need to use Microsoft MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint or any of the MS Office suite back at the office, you’re are going to have a big problem using your new iPad mini, iPad Retina or iPhone5 to produce work using Windows based applications. In fact now you might also be thinking I sure wish this gift was a Microsoft Surface tablet instead! Well now, that’s water under bridge. After all, you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth do you? So then just what IS the best approach and strategy to use your new iPad and iPhone on the road and still get the work done you need on the Microsoft Office Suite?
Solving this cross application platform problem is not as simple as downloading a free app or even a single paid for app for that matter. More that likely you probably already discovered that sad fact! Trust us, we have tried almost every editor and application out there. None provide a one stop solution. At most you may be able to READ a file but not edit it. However we did some research and in doing so discovered and tested a clever way of using a few strategic apps together, most of them free, alongside a powerful PC utility coupled with free cloud based resources (no, not iCloud). If you set these up correctly the combination of these small applications provided below will allow you to work “on the go” across both your Apple Devices AND your PC based desktop / laptop seamlessly and without spending a whole lot of extra money!
This review will help answer these questions:
1. How can I use a free PC based cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive to share files across devices? (Between Apple and Windows PC computers)
2. How do I edit and save a file in MS Word, PowerPoint or Excel on-the-go with my Apple Device and still be able to edit that same file on my PC when I get to the home or office?
3. How to edit work in Microsoft Word .docx .ppt or .xls file using and iPad so that it can still be edited on a PC?
4. How to backup files on your Apple Devices and synchronize them with your PC Desktop so that the files are always CURRENT across all of your iPhone, iPad and also PC Windows based computers?
Cucusoft iPhone / iTouch / iPod to PC Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod / iPhone utility designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod /iPhone / iTouch. Recover lost or missing music or backup and restore all of your iPod / iPhone / iTouch content; including your favorite songs, videos, photos, Play Lists and more. If you have any iPod / iPhone device, this software is a ‘must have’ utility to keep your iPod / iPhone safe.
- * Top-rated iPod transfer software – Easy and simple to use, powerful as well.
- * Supports all iPod / iPhone / iTouch models.
- * Auto-scans your iPod / iPhone devices.
- * Auto-searches by Album/Artist/Genre/Type.
- * Simple to install and operate.
- * Advanced settings supports Backup Folder Rule.
- * Index by Album/Artist/Genre/Type.
- * Easily and quickly backup your songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iTouch / iPhone / iPod to any folder on your PC.
- * Supports manage iPhone / iTouch / iPod content, import and export files between devices and computer.
- * Supports not only iPod / iPod Nano / iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouch.
- * Supports play media file directly in our program without third party player.
- * Supports manage your iPod device on any computer.
- * Supports transfer photos from iPhone / iTouch / iPod to computer.
- * Supports locate music or video by album/artist/genre easily.
- * Supports multiple languages. (English, Spanish, Deutsch, Japanese, Chinese…)
- * Good value for money.
See more awesome products from CuCuSoft for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other Apple products on their website! This is one of the top software alternative vendors for Apple based software utility solutions.